Sunday, September 29, 2013

From The Trail


It's been a busy time on the campaign trail! 


This weekend was the iconic Cochrane Outhouse races hosted by the Heavenly Outhouse in support of the Cochrane Activettes Food Bank.  A great time for a worthy cause.  For more information on the Food Bank and how to donate, visit http://cochraneactivettes.ca/794-2

A few of the Cochrane Rangers helped with my Vote Tara outhouse entry.  And of course a soccer game broke out!  Thanks ladies and thanks to the Rangers who donated to the Food Bank! 



Thanks Chaos!

And then there was door knocking.  I spend some time meeting folks in West Valley and West Terrace and also in Sunset Heights.  I've had some amazing help from some good friends and from my daughter Kaleigh who is my best door knocker!


Kaleigh & Mikki Helping Door Knock in Sunset Heights



See you on the trail!

Tara





No comments:

Post a Comment